Post-Mortem: UK Public Schooling
Post Mortem: UK public schooling.
Family: UK Government – related to: US, NZ.
Death: Terminated by family.
Age: 100 years of publicly funded education
General Body Condition: Diminished frame with minimal experts. Main organs shut down. Donors needed.
The patient had undergone a variety of surgeries recently, and had come under attack from GERM(s) in quite a severe way. The use of GERM had become quite pronounced and at this time, the although the doctors recommended further diagnosis be undertaken from specialists, the family has asked that the life support be switched off and the body be laid to rest.
- Poor academic results according to nationalised testing
- Poor performing teachers at schools with poor results. (Unconfirmed)
- Large quantities of GERM infecting the hosts (Department of Education)
- MGD (Michael Gove Disease) present in host from 2010.
- Morgan-Nicky Virus spread throughout workforce from 2011.
- Strong discomfort from Local Authorities.
- Records show that GERM had affected only 14.5% of the 16,766 Public Schools. It was based on this data that lead family to believe that terminating public schools was a good idea.
It is with regret that Public Schooling in the UK will be terminated, as of Thursday 17 March, 2016.